council camp

Well...hello!
i havent been on the net for quite some time...due to council camp.
Ok, I tink council camp was pretty good this year.
I think the whole thing was pretty organised and there was like loads of stuff to do.
Last year we pretty much slacked almost all the time and lied around in the mpr.
Hehe, i dunno why but i feel that last year was in a way more fun than this year.
Like last year everyone was more united.
By the way, my grp won most united! Yay! DOTS ROCKS!
I think my grp was pretty nice. Although we were pretty quiet, i think we had a lot of team-spirit and we worked well together. Made new frens with the sec. 2s.
Oh yeah. I was like the only sec. 3 in my grp.
Renee was supposed to accompany me but her parents din allow her to come at the last minute. So I ended up kind of alone. I mean yeah, u can talk to sec. 2s but certain things u just need someone of your own level to talk to, noe wad i mean?
Anyway they kept playing the movie Honey and each time i din get to watch it. So sad! I wanna borrow the DVD if its possible. Muahaha.
Today I had Red Cross activity but i din go cos my parents din allow.
They said im crazy that straight after council camp still wanna go for rc. And they also said i look like a zombie. Like FINE! watever.
I was so pissed cos i had lesson today. Luckily zhixin took over for me.
But turns out like i needed the rest. When i woke up this morning i couldn't keep my eyes open. I practically spent almost the whole day sleeping. Sighz. Guess i deserved it. Hehe. =)
Still got homework to do. Missed 3 days of lessons. Wow. wonder how far behind i am. Got to catch up. Yupz.

Adios!

Comments

Popular Posts