Exams r finally over!

YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exams are finally over!
WOOHOOOOO!!!!!
although i am so not looking forward to the results, i've made a resolve to enjoy the days in between.
Yep, definitely have to do that.
Not gonna waste marking days sleeping and watching tv.
Maybe i'll go watch a movie or go library to get GOOD books( so unlike books in school library) or smth liddat.
Today hasyimah was asking the class if we would like to go sentosa.
Class outing.
Sounds fun.
And 2 stupid bitches scolded shaminah today. the poor gurl. i have a load of luck manz.
i din get scolded cos i wasnt wearing my tie.
Like how ironic is that?
okayz, anyways juz now i went to Pizza Hut to celebrate post-exam with my mum and sis.
Also an excuse to eat out of course. Hehe.
The spaghetti was not bad but not as good as the one at JP. JP spaghetti like REALLY impressed me. lol.
i was looking thru my drawer yesterday for amaths notes and found a poem i wrote kind of a long time ago.
Decided to pen it down here. Here goes:

I loathe the man that burns inside
He advances on me with every stride
The power he has over me is unforgivable
But i'll fight back and not be so vulnerable

His mouth curls into a satisfied sneer
He tries to scare me, but now i have no fear
i don't know how he trusts him
why, really at times, he can be so dim

Oh no, I musn't talk of him that way
How could I, I'll slap myself if i may
He must have reasons for trusting
A man who was once in the darkest meddling

But really sometimes I truly wonder
How can a aman reformed be more the kinder?
or perhaps before he was worse than this
Wow that would be terrible, worse than the kiss!

I seeked into his memory once
He was so mad, he did a wild dance
A secret to be kept of a poor little boy
I should not have meedled with such wondrous a toy

Now it's left to see if there is any good
One can find in him to match his mood
I don't know why but somehow i sense
He has a deep secret, a secret very dense.

Written by ME, the one and only me. hehe. =)

Comments

Popular Posts