Absurd dream

I just had this really absurd dream where different aspects of my life were interwoven into one long, connected dream.
Firstly I was at madrasah (but the location looked like some LT at tjc) and for some reason Amal was there too. I was about to leave and she salam-ed me and there was a momentary flurry of doubt over this because she couldn't decide which way to do it and I told her it didnt matter. Then when I exited the place, to my utter surprise I looked down and found that I was wearing shorts and a top, with slippers! At madrasah, too! But for some reason in the dream this seemed to be a perfectly normal thing and my mom came to fetch me. She then made some comment on how short my shorts were and blah blah blah and as usual I tried to stop her nagging by animatedly changing the subject.
Ok then I'm not sure how, but the next minute I was in school. In school (which was supposed to be tjc) but the grounds didn't look like tj at all. Anyway the whole class was 33/06 and my civics tutor was Mr Hasim but everyone around in other classes were from Crescent! I was like wth's going on here? And then you know what I realised? I was wearing a tudung! I dunno why but I was like wearing home clothes with a tudung in school. Omg talk about reversal huh? Then later on shereen told me that I had brought the wrong text for Miss Azlin's lit lesson! And Miss Azlin is my secondary school lit teacher! So off shereen, soefie and me went for lessons and for some reason the school and this like shopping centre was interconnected. We had some trouble weaving through the shops before we finally got to class.
I can't remember how the dream ended. But the absurd, ridiculous details were enough to leave me weirded out when I woke up. Goodness. Ok I'll talk about yesterday's party later. Gonna have mee siam for breakfast. Hmmm. Later!

Comments

Popular Posts