finally went out

Yay!! I finally went out on friday...last day of school...been wanting to go out for a long long time but always got something or another that crops up and spoils my plans.
Went out wif soefie n yi yuan...we watched the Grudge.
Yi Yuan was like totally freaked out when we told her we wanted to watch it...our initial plan was to watch Ladder 49 but the timing was too late.
Yep then we kind of settled on Cellular.
Somehow or another, on the spur of the moment, I opened my big fat mouth and asked soefie whether wanna watch the Grudge. And we ended up with that.
Yi Yuan was closing her eyes throughout like half of the movie. Haha.
It's realli gross lah. I recommend the show to anyone who needs a good scare now. Hehz.
Then we all went Bras Basah after the show cos Soefie wanted to buy a big yellow board for her cancer project.
And then being the lucky pigs that we were, it started raining. Heavily.
Soefie din bring an umbrella so yiyuan lent her hers and me and her shared one.
Yay. we're such nice frens. :)
Then we went to Holland V. Party With Us rocks!!!
There were like so many ppl there compared to the first time i went there with sing ning.
And yi yuan and me bought fangs. Muahaha. So scary wad.
Yepz then jiahui called me at the last minute to tell me that she, yq and beng would not be able to make it the next day. So i will take over as overall ic.
And i was like WAD?
Haha. But turned out ok lah. Plus yq came anyway. So yarh.
Now me, jh, singning and shaz are boliao-ing in the comp lab. We actually planned to do the proposal but we found out that this comp cannot save our files.
Some restricted thingy. Stupid manz.
Dun even noe why we're still here now.

fading off at...

Comments

Popular Posts