a novel

i sometimes feel like if i put everything that has happened in my life on paper, it would make a great novel.
And not just any novel. A gripping novel that will keep you reading till the end.
But who will know how my life ends rite?
That's the irony of it.
A novel without an ending. Hmmm.
Ok, so enough of my crap.
Well, so i just celebrated Hari Raya like about 2 days ago. Not bad lah.
As usual my aunts and uncles came over and we served them my mother's wonderful briyani.
My uncle said that he comes every year looking forward to the food.
Erm...is that like a compliment or an insult??? Haha.
So yarh....just talked a lot of crap...this year i didn't eat so much though.
I dunno why like not very hungry. Oh yah now I remember why. I was sick. Having flu.
*sniffs*
Still having flu now but slowly recovering. Yesterday was horrible. I was like in bed almost the whole day. Except when i got out of it at nite to use the computer....hehe. =p
So yeah....was reading sue's blog yesterday...and i was like OK....i noe she and di are together lah...but meeting the parents and stuff...thats like woah. Haha. But it's not my life. Still love the gurl anyways. =)
Well yarh so today went to my father's stall at bedok there...and we were given royal treatment...sighz...boss's daughter lah...wat can i say...haha. We were given free mee goreng by the uncle from another stall. Awww....thanks yah.
And then i played with the cat there, it was so cute! It kept rubbing itself on our legs and going in and out of our legs...adorable man. I want a cat! But my father won't hear of it, of course.
Then when i came home and i forgot to wash my hand....and i was like excessively rubbing my eyes just now...wondering why it just got itchier n itchier....n my eyes got redder n redder....n WHAM! It hit me that i was rubbing my eyes with contaminated hands....muahahaha.
So yarh...still have partially swollen eyes now...lolz.
=)

Comments

Popular Posts