sad sad sad =(

Oh man......oh man, oh man.
Olinda's out! My darling Oli...*sobz*
I din get to see yesterday's performance and I was so so sad when i missed it.
And today i watch it and Olinda's out. Damn, i shld have voted for her.
Last week i did and she got in. Ahhh...the power of my vote.
Really very sad leh.
She's got a lot a lot of talent. Singaporeans only know how to vote based on their crushes and who they fall in love with from the start.
Which is so annoying cos Singapore Idol is like an insult to people who can really sing.
I'm not saying Sylvester cant sing but come on...u just gotta admit that Olinda was way way better than Sylvester. I just see the excerpts and i can see whos good and whos not.
*Sighz*
This is what happens when a show is based on popularity votes. Oh wellz.
I shall wait for December 1st and then get my (mom's...hehe) phone ready to vote. She has given me the permission to do so...hehe...cos she cant stand it if an ah beng wins. Lol.
Alrite...i just realised that my entire entry has been about S'pore idol.
What can i say?
I've been brainwashed.
Hah.
Ciao.

Comments

Popular Posts