bleugh...bored

Haiz....just decided to take a break from the boring doldrums of homework.
Not that I've done much.
In fact all i did today was one comprehension. But it was like so boring.
At least its not that hard. Sighz.
Shall finish up the second compre today too. But i will definitely NOT bother with summary.
Anyone i noe doing summary? Pls dun say yes.
Anyway, my maid just went home and now we have to chip in more with the housework.
Sweeping, mopping, cooking, hanging out the clothes, folding the clothes...yeah.
Its actually not that bad lah. But my mum won't let us sleep past 0830.
She would set the alarm clock for that time and place it in our room and it will ring like crazy.
Oh wellz. Whatever lah.
I still have loads and loads of homework to do. I wonder if anyone has finished all their homework. Please do let me know. I would then kill you. =)
My father has been nagging and nagging for us to help him in his shop.
So we're finally going today. Not exactly looking forward to it.
But since i'm so bored, what the hell rite?
Alright i shall go off now before i infect the whole world with my bad mood.
Muahaha.~

Comments

Popular Posts