finally got a new phone!!!! (:

Yay guess wad?
Today i finally got a new phone. So happy. (:
Turns out my father's phone is way over the contract. So he rugi(lost money) a lot. Singtel getting richer cos of him. Haha.
So anyway, my phone same model as Zhixin's- E600C. So cool. Love it manz.
But still not used to the sms-ing. I realized the dictionary quite hard to use. So im using just normal ABC typing.
Yesh yesh. *beams*
Oh yeah, I'm glad about Zhixin's grandma. She's gonna live for another 1 or 2 years instead of only 3 months. How can the doctors make such a big mistake? Oh well, but they're humans too. Zhixin take care of her ya? And take care of urself too dearie. (:
Yeah so now i'm in my sister's life science lab in NUS and bored to my wits.
So decided to use the comp and blog.
Oh ya, update on my homework....erm..not much to update on.
Did about half the topics for amaths...still havent finished emaths...arghhh.
I dunt think its gonna b a happy new year.
But i'll make it happy, nevertheless.
Merry Christmas to all Christians out there!
And a Happy New Year to everyone! =)
tata.~

Comments

Popular Posts