Crezawards

Wow. Crezawards was amazing.
I guess its just better when u take part in it.
Everything and everyone was just so great.
And our performance was so fast. It was like crezawards had just started and we were on already.
But i guess its better that way. No suspense.
Then just as the dance started i heard my frens cheering so loudly for me GO SAKINA! Awww. I felt so happy to hear that. I think it was sham, mira, soef, shob and jayashri if im not wrong. Thanks all of u. ((:
I was having a great time on stage. Haha. Could see cikgu and her husband and she was smiling happily. As usual. ((: She's such a sweetheart. Lols.
Then at the end of the performance we went down and we all hugged and everyone was telling us that we were great.
And apparently im a good dancer. Hmmm??? Mira was like saying that she was cursing my squadmates cos im at the corner when i shld be in front. Hahahaha. Thanks darling. I beg to differ though. ((:
And during the interval the sec. 1s gave me a rose. They r so sweet. Bernice was like smiling sweetly when she gave it to me. Hehe. Thanks for the rose yarh. It smells good. And like apple according to zhixin. Haha. (:
Then saw ms azlin and wanted to talk to her and say smth to her but she looked so busy and distraught that i didn't dare say anything. Hehe. My favourite teacher. Luv her to bits.
Then we watched the other performances and I dare say everyone did a great job.
When we saw joyene's group dancing we were like ok...we had fun didn't we? Hahahaha.
Then came the time for the results.
Congrats to NCC for making a tie with the other dance grp. You guys rock!
Quite disappointed lah. Even though its not all about the winning. But happy with all the support we received. And i just loved the experience. Dazzling.
Could tell syimah was really sad tho. I thought she was simply amazing. Super sporting and lovely lovely singing. Her sister was rocking too. They were a great couple on stage. ((:
Then ended up at the rc room and Mr Lee was like rushing us out of the place. And he made us throw away the rubbish for him. Asking us if we could do him a favour. Ok lor. Like we had a choice. And he was being uber sarcastic to yueqi. Hmph. Meano.
Then me and bengy went down to throw away the huge plastic bags of rubbish and we saw ms azlin. She was like giving me this sad face. How super adorable. I smiled at her. Then we were throwing away the stuff she was like HUH? Why u all throwing away that?
And we gave her the puzzled look. Then she got it. 'Oh, its rubbish, ah?' And I was like yarh... its rubbish. Haha. Think she thought that we were throwing away our costumes or smth. And she said bye and goodnight to us. Love her soooo much. ((:
Oh and i forgot to mention that Shaminah was so sporting to have gone up on stage and do that fever thing. Hehe. U go girl! Damn funny lah she.
Thanks ya everyone for the support. Bcos of everyone i felt like we really did a great job. *Beams*

Comments

Popular Posts