crushed

yay i finished my paper 1 and 2 of my malay o level paper today. Feel so happy. So relieved.
Went to watch monster-in-law with my sis then ate mee poh that i was craving for. Delicious.
The show was really good too. Not as cliche as i expected. But jlo is like always acting in the same kind of role. The poor Latin girl who finds her knight in shining armour. Oh wells.
Then came home and have been slacking until now.
Watch tv, chat, download songs, watch tv again.
Decided to give myself a break today. I deserve it right?
Tmr shall continue with the amaths homework that i just started. I haven started on emaths lah and ppl like zx is on her way to finishing. siao. HMPF(privaate joke). ;)
Kays i think i'm a seriously disturbed person with a screwed family. i'm so confused. is it just me or are my suspicions true? I dun want to care but i do, i really do. I feel so hurt and bewildered at the same time. I'm in this kind of weird dilemma and i dunno wad to do. Help.
~crushed. n i can't handle all this anymore.~

Comments

Popular Posts