i discovered that i lost my calculator. boohoo.
first time i lost my calculator lah. but my other one was spoiled b4 i think. yeah.
so now using my sis's calculator and like so NOT liking it. but beggars can't be choosers. =(
So anyway, today i have been like totally slacking. Uh huh. okay well maybe not totally. i did some house chores but that's only an xcuse so that i dun have to touch my homework.
did maths and feel dumb cos i dunno how to do some questions. ugh.
some of my answers dun tally with the ones at the back. dun care lah.
yest went running at the track. realised that my face was red at the end of it. haha.
i was attracting stares from ppl at the track for some reason. is it weird for a teenage girl to be running at a track? hmmm. oh wells.
tmr there's school. at least i will wake up early and do something useful. will see frens. yay.
i sound like a spastic kid. yep i do. no offence.
kays kays. byee~

Comments

Popular Posts