september holiday a.k.a. study week

well i decided to blog for the simple reason that my blog is outdated. TOO outdated.
Ok, so maybe im bored as well.
Alright the week did NOT start out well for me. I came down with a stupid fever that was like damn persistent. It started on Saturday and stayed with me, until like Tuesday i think.
I finally decided that if i didn't get antibiotics i might die (or at least be dead for the prelim exams) cos obviously when i was sick i couldn't study. That's why i went to see the lovely doctor on monday who prescribed me with antibiotics. Oh i love the sweet sweet doc.
Yeah and then now i'm so-called recovered.
But i am like not studying hard. Screw me. I've been slacking a lot. Naughty girl.
But hey, i dunno why, it's just like i dun feel the urgency to study or smth.
Or maybe i do but i'm just too lazy.
I will like study for an hour...then watch tv for an hour. That sucks, right?
Plus i'm bored. Bored with my life. La-dee-da. Like who ever heard of studying your life away while everyone else is having fun?
I'm always alone at home these days. Everyone's working, and my sis works, then goes out with her friend...and lalala i'm stuck in a rut.
I need motivation and constant guidance.
Well there's one thing i can be proud of though. I did all the lit notes! Yeah! I actually finished both AVFTB and BSD. Yay i rock. See Yin zhen, it's possible. Don't challenge me lah. I always win. Hehe. jk...jk... (:
So yeah, here i am whining about my screwed up hols when i should be studying.
Yeah so u see wad i mean.
The computer is a distraction that's only second to the television.
Woohoo!
I rock. I rule. I dominate the school.
Okay whatever. Oh yeah did i forget to mention that i was turning a little psycho?
Ok, this crazy girl is buzzing off now.

People Always Told Me Be Careful Of What You Do
And Don't Go Around Breaking Young Girls' Hearts~

Comments

Popular Posts