FINALLY!

ok. wow. i FINALLY bought all my prom stuff.
and that includes my dress, shoes, bag and accessories.
I am SO proud of myself.
I was DECISIVE today.
Oh and you know wad, both me and shazie met again this morning before the briefing.
Haha, after last night, i tot i would never see her again. Lol.
Turns out i'm wrong. We were both late!!
But turns out she woke up at 9.10 and had to cab down. I woke up at 8.20 and took a bus. Which explains y we reached school at the same time.
And then, after that went home. Rested for a while.
Then i got depressed about prom. I tell you, i'm insane...but I shall not elaborate.
Then started out for the malls AGAIN.
But as i said,this time i was more decisive.
And you know what? Bumped into shazie again and again. Haha.
Shazie, this is the conclusion I've come to: We're fated to be together! hahahaha.
Oh the bus trip home was HORRIBLE. I mean it, HORRIBLE.
I found two lovely seats, one to place all my lovely shopping bags and another to place my lovely bum.
Then a whole horde of ppl started coming into the bus at one stop and made me feel guilty.
At first I was like, who cares right, ppl should understand.
Then later as the bus continued to fill, my conscience won. I cramped all the shopping bags into my corner, a few on the floor, my packed dinner and Coke on my lap and my dress shopping bag cosily tucked near my armpit.
How delightful.
And for some reason, I was freezing in the bus.
Must have been the cold coke and the lack of movement.
My eyes were begging for sleep too.
Oh well, when I finally got off the bus(can't tell you what a chore getting OFF the bus was), it was a huge relief.
And yet now I'm still not sleeping.
what an ass you are, sakina.
but i still love you.
Muahaha. EGOness yes i know.
but can't help it.
tata. :)

Comments

Popular Posts