O's are finally over!

Yippee! I never thought I'd say that soon enough.
Seems like I've been waiting for years. Oh wait, maybe I have. :p
Okay, I think after my O's I had the most fun time ever celebrating. Usually I would be begging people to go out with me somewhere after exams and then finally I'd just go straight home and be bored. But this time it was different.
I went to watch HARRY POTTER!
I'm telling everyone now, you should go watch it. Although they cut out a HUGE number of scenes from the book, the movie's really good because of the director's interpretation of certain events. Some parts are more dramatic than I myself had imagined. Good on him.
I went to watch it with yingtse, yiyuan, vithiya and mingtse(yingtse's sis). I've never been out with them to watch a movie before, but it was pretty cool. Oh yea, which reminds me of our bus trip.
Me, yingtse and vithiya were standing on one side and yiyuan the other. Ok, actually I was kinda in the middle. And there was this guy right in the middle of the circle who was like trapped. In our giggles and ridiculous rantings. I realised that at first but I didn't say anything of course, then yiyuan sent me a message saying how weird he must feel. And i was passing round the message, and to my surprise, the guy was trying to get a peek at it!!! Subtly of course, but yiyuan confirmed my suspicions when she said she noticed it too. Absolutely hilarious. It's as if he's not interested but actually is. He was pretty cute too. Too bad he was way older than us and we were in our school uniforms. Darn.
Alright, so the movie was great, and it was about 10 by the time it was over.
Vithiya, yingste and mingtse had chauffeurs to bring them home(the lucky girls!) so me and yiyuan made our way home together.
We wanted to look for some dinner since we hadn't eaten anything other than popcorn and coke but to our dismay, the shops were all pretty much closed in orchard.
So we decided to go to clementi and look for food. No surprise there, all the coffeeshops were closed and we ended up in macs. AGAIN! Well at least again for me because I had already eaten macs for lunch. We history girls had ordered macs for lunch from school that day. So here we went again, me loading up on calories at about half an hour to midnight.
So we sat in the fast food restaurant, sitting and talking, playing with our Happy Meal toys( we decided to buy Happy Meal because...er...it was cheap? Actually I can't rmb why). But we had a really great conversation and we talked about our families and stuff. So call me yiyuan, when you're going to that sperm bank alright? ;)
So that was Friday. It was wonderful, and I slept like a baby that night. On Sunday, which was yesterday, I went shopping for a prom dress with my sis.
God, I am SO fickle.
We went round for a few hours and by the end of the day I still couldn't decide what to buy.
So i asked my sister sheepishly, "Can I sleep on it?"
To my relief, she was like yes you can. I think she was desperate to go home cos we were both tired out. Haha. So seems like I'm going shopping again on wednesday to get that dress.
I don't really know what's the big deal about prom night actually.
Alright, so we all get dressed up, but so what? I bet it would be no big deal after all.
But that doesn't mean I'm not gonna make a big deal out of it.
So there i go, being all fickle again.
I shall blog again soon, now that I'm LIBERATED.
ciao.

Comments

Popular Posts