relieved

Okay, you know wad, prom is over. And so is PAE.
Prom night was like ok, here we go, it's all exciting but the next thing you know it's all over.
Like whatever you know.
And i fell asleep on sat cos i was feeling dizzy and stuff and forgot all about PAE.
Woke up at 4.30 and to my horror realised that I missed the registration period.
So rushed down to MOE in a cab.
The officer had gone home.
Sigh.
And i was moping around the whole weekend because of it.
Turns out its no big deal. Went there today and got everything settled.
What a sham. The stupid line in the book says, "Registration or application after the period is strictly not allowed." Scared me half to death.
I'm such a loser.
Sigh.
Prom went by too fast.
Sure, we danced like mad idiots, and i puked on my way home, but still, it went by too fast.
I felt like I wasted all that time and money for nothing.
I guess I have the pictures.
I'm glad I took lots.
Yay.

Comments

Popular Posts