-.

shittified. I feel so shittified.
I don't know why but lit lesson today bothered me a lot.
It bothered me that I had so much to say and yet I didn't say it.
This always happens to me! I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me man.
And I felt so lousy after that. Even now actually. Econs didn't make me feel any better either.
I'm breaking my new year's resolution by not speaking up more in class! Especially when I bloody have a lot of opinions. fuck fuck fuck.
Oh well.
I have sufficiently vented my anger then.
Wondering if i should go for history seminar tmr. Cos Rannald and I seem to be the only ones going and I feel lazy to wake up so early tmr. But if i don't go then he'll be all alone and u never know, it might be fun after all (which i highly doubt since its some highly educated person speaking to some young brats who probably dun have any idea of what he's talking abt).
And so, I am yet again in another dilemma.
I wanna know if Hassim is going!!! That would be a great incentive for me to go.
I dunno why but somehow seeing him and talking to him would brighten up my day.
I dunno what's wrong with me. I hate him la. And I haven't done his worksheet. Wtf. He's gonna have a bad impression of me. And the bloody guy laughs over every single thing. He is highly amused. And by highly, I mean HIGHLY. He thinks he's very funny as well.
Ahhhh. I dunno why. Bitch, bitch....I'm a bitch. And I'm so sorry to anyone I offended today, and wasn't responsive to today. Just in a bad mood. Must be my period. Ok. ciao.

Comments

Popular Posts