Feeling wanted?

We're all stuck with this feeling of wanting to feel wanted.
Like a mother who rushes to her crying infant,
A brother who protects her sister against the rogues,
And the friend who rushes to her aid when her name is mentioned.
But I guess that's not so much feeling wanted as feeling needed.
We put on a mask, we hide behind that shadowed screen and pretend that nothing affects us, nothing puts us up on that high pedestal and nothing sinks us lower than the deepest sea.
Why? Survivors we are, we claim. But who are the real survivors?
The ones who come to terms with who they are, with what they feel...or the ones who hide from this harsh reality?
I wonder.
Okay sorry for that bit of nonsense up there. Just feeling a little philosophical.
Got inspired after reading this sms that my friend replied to after I sent her a msg.
But anyway, I just wanna say that I love TOUCH RUGBY!! Yay. It's so fun man.
The seniors are such nice people and the training isn't all that tough as well.
I can't believe I'm finally getting the hang of the game. I may turn pro soon. (in about 10 years or so, perhaps.)
But no, seriously, I really like the people there and the friendliness.
And I don't wanna leave TJ! But with the O's release next week, I really don't know what's gonna happen. Let's just stay postive for now yea.
Oh and the bloody rumour. I'm sure everyone knows about it by now.
But I refuse to believe it! So there.
Oh and I went to watch memoirs of a geisha with my class last week. Missed the first few minutes, and I didn't think the movie was all that great, though my dear friend cried at the last scene.
I believe I'm an emotional as a rock. Or no, not as emotional as a rock but as a stream that hides itself behind a rock. Get it? Ugh I don't know what's with all my literary terms today.
Inspired by lit class and Mr Rajesh's open discussions. He is such a good teacher! I really enjoy his lessons.
Oh yea which reminds me of Mr Hassim. Apparently he wears the same shirt twice. Like, he doesn't change his shirt every day but every other day. And Sabs was in denial! I'm afraid she'll just HAVE to come to terms with it. He's a little unhygienic, but love can deal with a little dirt eh? Muahahaha. (:
I believe the world has gotten enough of my crap for today.
Adios.

Comments

Popular Posts