History seminar

Yay...I'm so glad I attended the history seminar in the end.
Actually I realised that I had always wanted to go and it wasn't really a point of contention.
So anyway, Rannald and I arrived there....and we realised that we were supposed to be in our uniforms! hahaha. That was hilarious and embarrassing at the same time. Oh well, but at least we were special. :)
Then I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the seminar was actually some role playing thing. It was pretty good! I think ACJC's play was really pretty good and I was impressed by almost all the schools. Except for the pantomine one which made me lose concentration especially with the stupid ugly face masks. And we discovered what the many strips of paper on the mask was for (private joke hehe). :D
Then there was lunch and oh, was it gooood! Especially the eclairs....so creamy and yummy. So SINFUL. I LOVE. (:
I was gorging myself like a pig in front of Rannald. Haha. I hate it when ppl look at me while I'm eating. Feel so self-conscious.
Oh yes and that Hassim! Hate him to bits!
He totally like ignored the both of us. He brought his DARLING TA students on a tour around the Arts and Social Science building and left us waiting there at the beginning.
But that's still forgivable. Later, during lunch, I went to the loo for a while and the next minue he was gone again! With his dear dear darlings. And me and Rannald wanted to leave at 1 so we went around the school searching for them and had no idea where they were! Hmph. He couldn't even inform us where we went now, could he? So finally after circling the place for like about 20 mins or so we decided to give up and just go off. And I think he probably didnt even notice that we were missing man! Stupid, stupid guy. Sigh. Shall stop getting myself worked up over him.
Okay today trip to school was fun!
Met Bala at Clementi who freaking scared me by sneaking up on me. I saw him out of the corner of my eye and I was like no....I must be hallucinating...then I turned and there he was! Haha funny la he. Then he kept talking on his hp in the train. I was like wondering who in the world would call him at such an ungodly hour and have a (seemingly one-sided) conversation with him. When i asked him, he said "friend". I was so dumb, only later when Amitha said then I realised, of course! It's his girlfriend! Like duh man Sakina. Haha. I just have this illusion that ppl look happier when they talk to their girlfriend. Lol.
And then met Amitha at Bedok mrt! Haha she was like so hyper. It was sooo fun. We were all getting hysterical for like practically no reason. Her insanity was rubbing off on us. (Okay, okay, I guess I have to take a little credit myself.) The poor girl was sick so we stopped at 7-11 to buy Panadol. Yep. And apparently she was happy because she saw us "guys"! Yay, I knew my face could make people's day. Muahahaha.
So anyway, totally bo-liaoing now. Like nothing to do. Okay, except GP homework. But I can always do that like at 10 o'clock, at the very LAST minute. Like I always do.
Hee. :D

Comments

Popular Posts