The unread poem

Okay this is the guy's perspective poem from the first scene of our supposed lit skit that didn't make it in the end(Walk to Remember scene). So shall not let it go to waste.
Her hair the colour of chestnut gold
Her skin as soft as cushions fold
I used to live and breathe for only me
It was I, or me, never we
But then this warm soul entered my life
And how I could only think of her as my wife
There was so much I didn't know
Heartbreak, sacrifice, and now I kneel as low
For not inferior is her height
It aches me so to see her plight
I lower myself so we meet eye to eye
Her heavenly heart is where I will lie.
Okay i know it's not all that great but I still took quite some time to think over it, especially the last two lines. Oh and I chose TJ as my first choice. I hope I'm making the right decision! And I suddenly feel so depressed. I don't know why. It's like I've been reaching ultimate highs and lows lately. So typical of a teenager. Ugh. I need a mood booster. Save me somebody.
Ok...off to watch ANTM!

Comments

Popular Posts