School starts tomorrow!

Oh wee okay school starts tomorrow.
I'm not sure if I was being sarcastic or not with that sentence because I'm torn between missing school and oh let's see, HATING the homework, tutorials and never-ending lectures?
Ah, bittersweet i guess.
And it just struck me that I didn't blog here about the momentus time I had with my squadmates at East Coast Park on one Tuesday when i was ehmm...supposed to be attending something else.
But it was so fun! I'm so glad I didn't miss it, I really do love all my squadmates so.
We went cycling( which I tried in vain to talk them out of because I was really sleepy after doing surveys) and then we stopped at some little place and pigged out even though we had already pigged out at Macs earlier. But wait, we're talking about jia hui here are we not? :p
Then after cycling we went off to town in this long long bus journey and we took neoprints at Cine. We bumped into seniors! Haha how cool is that? They were so surprised to see the whole bunch of us. (:
Then Vera had to leave (sobs) because her dad wanted her home by 7 (though it was already 7 by then).
And we had dinner at Swensens!
God we talked loadsa crap man and I suddenly realised how much I miss all our lame-ing and crapping! Seriously I doubt anyone could get crappier than the bunch of us. We were on a roll making up 100% Pure Nonsense: Uncut, Unedited and Uncensored.
And the pasta I had was really good( Zx's recommendation, thanks girl).
Then we made our way to taka where a few of them had ice cream (I'm glad I didn't cos i was freaking full) from Venezia.
Then we had to part (awwww...) and decided to meet again at the end of the year for bday bash.
How sad is that?
Ok past week has been a check back to reality.
Ok fine, i'll admit that I have been hiding from reality mainly because its too painful to know that I hadn't studied much at all throughout the halls and I was in for deep shit for JCTs.
And I still am I guess.
Have been studying frequently with Amitha and just yesterday we had an addition, Soefie.
It was pretty constructive I must say and horror struck me every time I studied Econs when I realised I couldn't remember anything at all.
Ah, the pains of exams.
I've been slacking the whole of today though, as if my exams are already over.
I know I shouldnt be giving up and let bygones be bygones but sometimes its easier to just lay back and watch as you screw yourself up you know?
I bet millions of ppl out there KNOW they're screwing up while they're doing it but they just let themselves do it anyway cos they know its easier than taking responsibility for their actions.
Ah yes yes the philosophical monster in me seems to be rearing its pretty head again.
And Johnnhy Depp is SO HOT y'all! I was watching From Hell yesterday and he is SERIOUSLY HOT. I mean, whoever disagrees, I'm not sure which planet you're from. And he thinks pirates are really like the first rock stars. Either REALLY philosphical or just plain whacked. I'll go for the former, eh?
Ok, dinnertime. (:

Comments

Popular Posts