Irritating things I see

Here are 5 types of couple behaviour that annoy the hell out of me:
1. Mushy baby talk (and this comes with the facial expressions as well)
2. Hands-all-over-the-place displays of affection
3. Staring into each other's eyes for long periods of time (Remember, in the not-so-famous words of Sharon Stone, "Anything longer than 8 seconds is a violation of my privacy.")
4. The girl condescending herself to play the role of the weaker sex with innocent stares, pouting and a high-pitched voice
5. The guy carrying HER bag even though it looks positively ridiculous on him.
There, I've got it out of my system. Honestly.
These are things I've been witnessing on my long train rides from clementi to bedok in the morning or vice-versa in the afternoon.
There was this couple especially that had been annoying me every morning and they contributed to numbers 1 and 4.
I know Shereen would disagree with my number 5 because apparently she had her ex do that all the time for her. Sorry, girl. But some things just don't work(especially if they end up looking like Mats.)
On a much lighter note, I went out with Amitha today for her to get her hair cut!
We went to Far East and went scouting around to find the cheapest place for her to cut her hair.
Cheap and respectable though, because we were snotty, discerning consumers who judged the quality of service by the looks of the place.
In the end we found a suitable place and while she cut her hair, I got myself acquainted with the writings of J.R. Tolkien.
It's not bad, really!
I had the impression that it would be a tough read but so far, it seems pretty good. I think I'll borrow it sometime to actually read the whole series.
After the haircut we had tea...oh and yes this reminds me of our embarrassing moment
We stepped into this place, the "Il Cafe de Roma" and we were all poised to order and everything.
When we received the menu though, we saw the prices and decided the place was just a LITTLE over the top for us.
And then we scurried out of the place with me smiling at the waitress and pretending to be in a mad rush somewhere else.
Hahahaha. THAT was funny.
Yeah then after that we went shopping and I got this really comfy 3/4 pants! It's loose and the material's really nice.
I like it! Wee.
Oh I just watched Casanova.
Heath Ledger looks better here than he does in Brokeback Mountain.
The movie was alright I suppose, I like the starting the best actually.
If you watched the movie, you'll probably know what I'm talking about.
My dad's bugging me to watch some horror show with him.
I'll think about it. 0_0

Comments

Popular Posts