Just a 'lil depressed

Oh god I have so many things to blog about but I'm not sure where to start.
I guess the JCT results would be a good place...it was horrible seriously.
I failed econs...and everything else are Bs and Cs.
I don't have a single A.
I know there are people who are worse off than me and maybe I shouldn't be complaining so much, but I honestly feel sickened.
Like it just suddenly hit home today that I really did screw up the JCTs.
Oh ya I had Malay oral today.
I have no idea what I was babbling on about!
I think the teachers must have gotten annoyed with my rambling after a while cos they stopped me kinda abruptly. Haha.
But I think it could have been worse. Yea definitely.
The topic was something about how ilmu( knowledge) is important for your whole life.
Yeah and Aisha was there today, along with Alia! Yay VJ people.
They're really nice la. I kinda miss Alia, she's so nice to talk to.
Then touch rugby just now.
A lot of drama sia. In the end I voted like how I said I would vote originally.
And you know what? Zhenghui's Vice-captain!! Congratulations hon! I know its unexpected to you but I'm sure you'll do the job well!
Oh and I guess I just HAD to carry on my Red Cross legacy cos i was voted as Quarter-Mistress.
Haha. That was kinda unexpected too but I guess I'm alright with it.
Didn't really wanna have any heavy responsibility ya noe but I guess now that I'm in the com...I'm in the com. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.
I seriously LOVE my ipod Nano. It lifts me up when I ain't feeling so hot.
I was listening to music on the way home today in the train and feeling happy.
Now that the music is gone I feel a bit forlorn and lost.
OK I think I AM pms-ing.
Psycho freak. Haha. Still loving myself though. Maybe just a little less than usual.
Oh and there are other things that are making me kinda depressed but I don't think I'll talk about them here.
I discovered that I'm quite a secretive person.
I don't like to reveal my inner thoughts and desires unless I'm positively sure of them.
Like zhenghui today said " You never tell us any love interest of yours what. But then again, I don't blame you cos its guys in TJ we're talking about."
Yeah, that line is agreed upon zhenghui. Haha.
And France lost the World Cup, hence not making things any better.
ZIDANE ZIDANE!! You need anger management. I still love you though. Great great player.
Oh and to all those people who came up with theories about what happened btw Matarazzi and Zidane, its all false. As in yes, Matarazzi DID insult Zidane but it wasn't about his Islamic roots or about him being a terrorist or stuff like that. So sorry soefie, rachel isn't all THAT reliable.
Check out this website to see for yourself:

Comments

Popular Posts