Sickey sickey

Well okay here i am again after intense bo-liaoing today.
Today was supposed to be the unofficial First Day of School but someone just had to get sick on the unofficial First Day of School.
It all started with shopping yesterday.
Okay honestly we all had plans to do project ORIGINALLY.
Then zhenghui bailed out on me and asked everyone else whether they wanted to go shopping instead.
And since I was outnumbered (unfortunately my powers of persuasion aren't as great as Amitha's especially when there is a tempting alternative), I couldn't very well say no.
So off we went for shopping at Orchard ( the five of us girls- me, sabs, zh, dinah and shereen).
It was pretty fun, we bought lotsa stuff and i used up all my allowance in one day.
We went Far East for lunch and we ate at one of the shops...i had Hokkien Mee and it was really good!
Unfortunately a not-so-good feeling overcame me after lunch when i began to feel extremely queasy and then after tea at Bread Talk, kinda nauseous.
Sabs brought me to the toilet but after burping, I felt a teeny bit better.
We went on a little shopping rendesvous all on our own at U2 and there i spent another 10 bucks.
Then on the way home as I stood in the train I had this horribly nauseous feeling all the way back and as I went down the stairs the feeling just got worse.
I thought I was going to puke at the MRT station.
But fortunately my bus came pretty fast and I managed to hold everything in.
Then when I went home I stripped into my comfy home clothes and went straight to sleep.
I woke up around 8, saw the toilet bowl, and my insides finally decided they had had enough.
Out went everything...hokkien mee, english breakfast tea and the milk and chewy bar i had for breakfast.
Yeah then today went to see doc and oh her examination was so unexpected!
She stuck some cold cotton thing into my arse and applied pressure on my already aching tummy! And in her wonderful investigation, she managed to sneak in the question," You're not pregnant, right?"
And I defensively answered, " No, of course not!"
Haha, and her face was so serious and matter-of-fact when she asked me that that I wanted to burst out laughing.
But I didn't of course. Nope, not me.
But now I'm all better though! Can't wait to go to school tomorrow!
I can't believe I miss school! What a loser!
Haha.
Alright, that's all folks.

Comments

Popular Posts