videos and ipod quiz

Okay I went to soefie's and lizzy's blogs and I just COULDN"T resist doing these things.
First up, here are the links for the videos that I took from soefie's blog:
Shedding some light on my dear classmate, Kenneth
The Famed Rishik
Pure entertainment man.
And by pure I really mean..PURE. No censorship, editing, or basically all the stuff that gives class to a video.
Haha. No. Go watch them seriously.
I was laughing my ass off.
And secondly, I really couldn't resist doing the mp3 player quiz thing that lizzy had on her blog.
It was so tempting.
Lizzy, why do you make me do such things???!!!
How are you feeling today?
Semi Charmed Life - Third eye blind (err... yeah lakehouse.)

Will you get far in life?
Passion-Seven ( wait- we forgot Purpose and Drive)

How do your friends see you?
You're still the one- Shania Twain (hahaha, i know i know.)
Will you get married?
Angels Brought me here- Carrie Underwood
What is your best friend's theme song?
I need You- Leann Rimes (sounds like soefie man)
What is the story of your life?
You Don't Know My name- Alicia Keys
What was high school like?
Can't Fight the Moonlight-Leann Rimes
How can you get ahead in life?
My Humps- Black Eyed Peas ( don't think so, they're not very big ya noe)
What is the best thing about your friends?
Over- Lindsay Lohan
What is today gonna be like?
My Last Breath- Evanescence (morbid man...)
What is in store for this weekend?
My Happy Ending- Avril Lavigne ( should hope so, the week's been stressful enough)
What song describes you?
In the Shadows - The Rasmus( yeah, if u read my open book entry i guess its kinda true.)
To describe your grandparents?
Radio- The Corrs
How is your life going?
Stickwitu- Pussycat Dolls
What song will they play at your funeral?
Jump- The Faders (hmmm. shouldn't they have played this before the funeral?)
How does the world see you?
Promise (Simple Plan)
Will you have a happy life?
Yes- Beyonce (I love this answer! finally something straightforward.)
What do your friends really think of you?
Everytime- Britney Spears (yeah they can't help it)
Do people secretly lust after you?
Always Be my baby- Mariah Carey (i'm sensing there's a vague connection here but I'll leave it up to anyone to grapple wth it...)
How can I make myself happy?
FarAway- Nickelback (yeah I need a vacation)
What should you do with your life?
Keeping the Dream Alive- Freheit (how apt indeed.)
Will you ever have children?
Do something- Britney spears
Okay now the last one totally didn't make sense. Haha I loved doing that quiz. Cheers Lizzy! (=

Comments

Popular Posts