Loserish moments - heh.

You know you've become a geek/loser when:
1) You suddenly realise you have nothing to do when you decide to leave aside school work and anything else related to school
2) You stay up to the late hours of the night staring at the wall because you've already napped in the afternoon and can't fall asleep
3) You actually look forward to school even though you know you have nothing to do in that god-forsaken place the next day
Yes, these are a few revelations that overcame me today. Its finally gonna be the end of term, and today's the one day I got to go home early with no plans and agenda in mind to do any work of any sort because I thought I deserved a day off.
Well, that was certainly what I got but with unexpected repercussions of having felt like I've watched too much tv (2 whole hours...like come on, i used to do 4,5 hours...), bummed around aimlessly and ate too much junk. Well ok the last one isn't true. I've only eaten four squares of dark chocolate today and drank some banana milk. That isn't that much junk is it? Yeah, well, I'm not Shereen so no it isn't. Basically I just feel terribly unproductive. I keep thinking about the JCTs. Its so freaky. I can't even give myself a proper break without going into the hives over schoolwork.
So no, I've not truly metamorphed into a loser/geek yet but I can foresee a new me in term 3 where i will lose all sense of coolness. Haha. Coolness. Is that even a word?
I guess its all worth it for the sake of the big A's. The BIG A's. RAH. Just had to go and remind myself. Ok gonna go and download songs now. Guuutttt byeeee.

Comments

Popular Posts