Lost

Lost
It was that morning when I walked in
I realised my thoughts were full of sin
I had fallen for her, hard and fast
I had no idea if it was love or lust
We exchanged letters and furtive kisses
And all the time I was making guesses
Of what was it we truly shared
If I freed myself, would she have cared?
She is drifting, drifting away from me
I'm hurting inside, she's too blind to see
She drifts around like a dazed butterfly
Never stopping to hear my cry
She lives in a world not caring at all
What others would think of her if she falls
Once i would have sworn my life to her
Now i'm losing her; my greatest fear
Now all we do is exchange glances
In our relationship there are no more advances
I now know for certain that it was just a way
Of having some stability in lives so astray
Written by ~me~ =)
Note: This poem is not to be taken seriously. Just got inspired to write this after reading an article. Yupz.

Comments

Popular Posts