heyhey

Awww...school holiday is ending pretty soon.
And i don't want it to end!!!
Nvm, i shall not think about that.
I went to my dad's drink stall finally on Saturday night and helped serve drinks.
It was pretty fun actually. Hiahia. Now i'm pro at carrying drinks. (:
Then came back in taxi cos my dad ask us to go home first since he was giving a lift to his friends.
Hmph. Family should come first wad. =P
So anyways...i have been slacking away for the past whole week and everytime i wanna do something constructive i put it off until later.
Sighz.
But i've been doing a lot of housework lately. Today i swept my room, my bro's room and the kitchen. Yipeee. So proud of myself. =)
Yarh and i finally started on amaths. Another thing to be proud of. Although i erm...only did the...erm...first topic? hehe.
Now chatting with Sham...hehe...we went from homework to Taufik! Muahaha.
She actually pre-ordered his cd. Comes with a calendar and postcards of him. Cool.
I've been going swimming about twice a week lately. So fun. Last week finally mustered up the courage to go to the deep pool. Me, my sis and my sister's fren. It was so fun!
My sis almost drowned. Haha. And she accused me of laughing at her while she was drowning.
Nonsense ah she. How would i know that she's drowning? Thought she was playing or smth.
Tomorrow gonna have another dance practice. Looking forward to it. Been quite bored at home, slacking around and forcing myself to do homework. Really hope we can get in this time for Talentime. Our last year already. *sobz*
It's one of the things im gonna miss most about Red Cross. Oh yarh and then we still have to practice fancy fd for orientation. That one is a bit troubling...coming very soon leh.
Oh wellz. WE CAN DO IT! =)
Yay.



Comments

Popular Posts