cycle of life

K guess what...it's back to the drudgery of school life. Muahaha.
What I mean by this of course, is that there's homework once again, and that basically makes up most of the drudgery.
No more slacking around during lectures and tutorials. All the lessons have officially started! The intro turorials were cool....especially lit. Our lit tutor made us pair up with another person in the class that we didn't talk to often and find out interesting details about the person. Aha I was working with Yee Kai and found out some kinky stuff about him! Lol it was really fun. Got to know him much better and we saw everyone in a different light.
And our history lecturer is oh so sophisticated! *gushes*
The way he talks is so elegant and his voice is so soothing. Ahh he has a great nose too. Really refined. Lol. I sound insane yea. But no, don't worry, I am not madly in love with him and at the point of being suicidal if he doesn't notice me. Just my EYECANDY that's all. Weehee.
Oh and I love my class! We're SUCH an opinionated bunch...really, I've never met such a group of people who have so many ideas and so many views to share. I love it. It's like the kind of class I always pictured having, with everyone talking freely and discussing controversial topics.
Our last Civics session was one of these times! Boy, was there tension. I could feel it hanging in the air cos some ppl didn't agree with certain views. But it was so interesting! I think I'm sadistic. But who cares. I'm glad I can see humour in the darker side of things.
Oh and I joined touch rugby! Yay. I am so not a sports person but somehow I decided to join it.
Wanted to move away from a certain stigma that people had when I was in red cross.
And the game is really fun too, though I'm err....still not quite sure how to play it. Haha.
The sprinting part of training is horrible though. My thighs ache like hell after that.
Yea and I went for Talentime yesterday. Saw all the juniors again.
It felt kinda weird that we were like so out of their circle. But I was glad that we could be there to support them...there was only a pathetic 3 of us and later 4 after shaz joined us. Our school didn't win...but u guys did a great job! I can really see the effort all of you put into it. And I'm sure everyone had a great time, yea? Honestly, I really think the drama was good. You guys should've been top three. Oh well, too bad I wasn't the judge then.
Then after Talentime we went for dinner at JP! That was so fun! We were lame-ing and crapping about everything. And we played lotsa lame games! Yayy. So fun. I discovered lotsa new stuff. Shall play the games with fellow TJC-ians when we're free. And I was the only one who knew the Open-Close game! Haha. That was really fun la. I enjoyed it. And coffee at Coffee Bean as well. Weee. Love my squadmates to bits. (:
Alright so today all I did was stay at home, sleep, watch tv and complete some homework. So guai rite? I can't believe I'm actually doing homework again. And that I actually know how to do homework. Maths tutorial was pretty hard but history somehow flows easily. I have no idea why. I'm not saying my essay was great or anything but I just found it so much easier to do. Oh well. I guess its true what they say about finding work that you enjoy and you'll never have to work a day in your life.
Oh yeah I almost forgot! I went to watch Cheaper By the Dozen 2 with aunt, cousin and sis on Friday. It was a great movie! It had a bit of everything....humour, romance. It was a typical feel-good family show. I enjoyed the first one and the second one was just as good. But I think the first one was funnier....I remember laughing more. Haha. And Hilary Duff is so SKINNY! She looks like a hollowed out skeleton. Her eyes have like dark circles under them, and I'm not sure if it's make up or if they're just like that. So freaky. I mean losing weight is alright I guess but I think she went over the top with it. Sigh. Being skinny is too important these days.
Okay, this has been a pretty long entry. I have school tmr! Wake up early early again. Damn. Soon I'll have to make another big decison.

Comments

Popular Posts