Orientation rocked!

Yay. Orientation was fun.
More fun than I had expected. The mass dance at suntec was super duper.
And O night was like woohoo! We were jumping up and down like as if we were in a rock concert.
The wet games were great as well. We weren't wet by the end of the thing so they told us to go to the showers and wet ourselves. I totally drenched myself! Weee. And I discovered that my fourth toe was bleeding, cos I was barefooted I think. Ouch. But its all better now. (:
And my clan, Zenith...we won! That was such an awesome feeling, especially since we were the last earlier on in the day.
And I think my class rocks. CG 33 u rule! We are such a hyper and crazy lot. I love us. haha.
Made lotsa frens so far.
Hmm. But I din go to school on Monday cos I had this stupid fever that made me all cold and well...cold. haha. But apparently school was boring on Monday. Oh well.
Okay I know this is such a short entry especially since I haven't blogged in such a long time, but I'm just a lazy bones la.
Back to school tmr!
And Happy Hari Raya Haji to all muslims out there!
Ciao.

Comments

Popular Posts