turning another corner

Okay. So the O's results are finally out.
The moment we've all been waiting for, the moment we've all been killing ourselves with.
I am so proud of our 05 cohort and of 4G3! We really made a tremendous improvement!
You go guys! We proved to the school that we can make it after all.
And can u believe that we went up from band 3 to band 1? So cool. Yay. I'm so happy for us.
Mrs Lee was so happy as well. Beaming at us from every corner.
Then after I got my results I went to hug Miss Azlin and thank her for everything.
I love her man. I think she really helped me a lot. Thanks to all my teachers out there yea...I'm too lazy to list them all out here.
Okay I didn't do like outstandingly well but I'm happy all the same. Alhamdulillah. I believe God must have worked his miracles especially for my A math which i thought i'd fail. (:
So anyway, now thre's the JAE thing.
Must decide by Wednesday! Ahhhh.
My dad is bugging me to go AC cos its near. He says TJ is too far.
But I don't really like AC culture. Shall not say anything in case there are ACS-ians reading this.
But he says if I dun wanna go AC then I should stick with TJ.
And my mom's not helping. She says I should go where I want. Although she hinted that I should go NJ.
And my tuiton teacher says I should go nj too. Like ugh.
My sis went there! Must I go there too?? So horrible. And it seems like such a mugger school.
I think I'll stick to TJ in the end. Even though I take an hour to get there every day.
And yesterday went to Breeks to eat after results. With HML people, even though I dun take HML. Haha. It was fun. I ate baked pasta Neapolitan, and two of them copied me!! hmph. (:
Then after that went home late and got a nagging cos we had to go airport and I supposedly took my own sweet time to get home. Whatever la. In the end also we got out of the house ard 7.45.
Sent my sis off to Sweden. Again. De ja vu man.
Everyone was there, my aunt and cousin, eryan, flo, and my parents of course.
My uncle couldn't make it cos he was busy at his stall. Too bad for Flo then. Hehe.
Today was comforting Meng How. Poor guy. So upset over his results. But he can make it I'm sure.
And Soefie was sobbing over her results too. Even though she did well. She's desperate to stay in VJ. Honestly, I think after minusing her bonus points and appealling, she'll be able to stay there. Sure can Soefie! Don't worry k!
Alright going off to Gekling snr's bday party later. Can't wait. Shall have smth constructive to do.

Comments

Popular Posts